Monday, September 16, 2024

Montreal Fox And Spoiled Brat

 Back when I was a sophomore, I started to create characters that would become a main stay in the Artmania series. And in the last few months I made this fuzzy fox named Montreal. I thought the name sounded catchy. 




The more I drew him, his colors were more recognizable like with his light pink pants.


Montreal Fox usually rivals with Spoiled Brat, a red bulb nosed cat who loves to catch the quick-witted fox, but whenever he gives up, he really does and acts like he's badly behaved. He mostly says "OOOOOOOOHHHH, I HATE THAT!"





Also when 11th grade was almost over and I'm getting to be a senior in high school, I did some info on these guys.


Yes. If you read that, Montreal Fox's cartoons are paying homage to Tex Avery Cartoons just like with Cat Burglar. Montreal Fox was inspired by Screwy Squirrel, as well as Bugs Bunny and MC Skat Kat. Spoiled Brat was inspired by Meathead Dog, Yosemite Sam and Tom (Tom and Jerry).



I actually remade my first drawing of Montreal Fox's pose.


Montreal Fox's first short is going to be the 50th episode in the Artmania Series. I planned it and I'm sticking to it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hare Ribbin' (1944) Part 2

  The underwater effect is really great in this cartoon. I also love how Bugs dressed up as a mermaid, literally plays tag and slaps the hec...