Sunday, September 15, 2024

My Cute Space Uromos

 


About a year ago I made these cute little creatures that live in space. They come from all different looks, colors and personalities.

The introduction starts like this -

There lived small critters, in a medium sized window, in a big rocket ship.



I also made the planet that they are exploring. 



They look like this.


They were inspired by these cuties in Looney Tunes cartoon "Russian Rhapsody" that cartoon is really wacky and I found it to be a classic. And these designs are worth remembering for my drawing career.





What I wanted to do with these creatures, is to make them playful, and comedic. They go by saying "Yip, Oi, I, Moy" or random 2-3 letter words that have no meaning but fit the characters well. 

The reason why I named them Uromos is that it felt new and space-like. It's pretty much original as well.



I first sketched these in June of 2023, by that time I was watching a ton of Looney Tunes and I was stuck watching wacky, funny characters for the most part. Some of these uromo characters are actually based on classic hollywood celebrities. 



They come as really friendly and endearing spirits, they are all willing to move, dance and sing.




I will be able to make an episode of these guys once I'm a pro. It will be like my 30th episode or something, I have no idea.


Yesterday was kinda busy, so good to be coming back after 2 days. 

See you next time on what I'm going to post next. Bye-a! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hare Ribbin' (1944) Part 2

  The underwater effect is really great in this cartoon. I also love how Bugs dressed up as a mermaid, literally plays tag and slaps the hec...