Friday, September 13, 2024

Mickey, Donald And Goofy Work Together Perfectly

 


Mickey, Donald and Goofy always have timeless personalities and fun adventures. Nearly almost 90 years ago, all 3 of them pretty much had the best classic disney shorts to offer. 



My favorite by far has to be Mickey's Service Station (1935). The animation is rubbery and has a little bit of tap-dancing in here and I love it. Also I love the plot, they have to fix a broken car and it reminds me of an episode of The Three Stooges. It's a masterpiece.



Also really enjoyed Lonesome Ghosts (1937). Highly recommend you watching that, and Boat Builders (1938), has some really funny moments and slapstick.


Most of the time in all of these classic shorts, their might be a stunning frame like this one.





The problem is, there wasn't enough of these and they stopped teaming up in the early 40s. 

It wasn't forgotten though that these characters would team up in more recent series like Mickey Donald And Goofy: The Three Musketeers (2004) and the newer Mickey Mouse Shorts.




Before I end it here, this is a 20 second scene from 1937's Clock Cleaners. It's hilarious and when I first seen the cartoon, I remembered these animated bits. Original credits goes to Disney and the channel who made this clip, The Best Rewatchable Movies.  




Anyways hope you enjoyed a more short post today. See you next time, Bye-a! 👋 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hare Ribbin' (1944) Part 1/2

  September 17th to September 18th I will be talking about Hare Ribbin' (1944). My favorite classic cartoon that has the best animated f...