Thursday, September 12, 2024

Artmania Cartoon Cats!

 Pretty much the first post on my blog that only includes my current artwork. I didn't want to keep on talking about cartoons I didn't make for a long streak, so I decided to take a break and show you my new recent characters.


Artmania Party Cats!



Ralph The Cat. He's the most recognizable of the bunch even though he's a bit of an introvert. He always has the right to speak.



Gilbert The Freckled Cat is the main lead singer. He has alot of energy, hardworking, efficient, and has a perfect voice. He also loves to sing 40s music. In my opinion my favorite decade of music ever.




Roots The Cat is the smooth singer of the bunch. He's also light-hearted. Earning himself as a hippie like personality since his name is Roots, he examines more grounded experiences.



Ol' Hiredhand is the most helpful member in the party. He's also got a smoky tail, some say that his tail can literally make it hazardous. You have to be careful about this cat because if you dare step on his tail, you might experience something burning on your feet.



"Ay, fellas this guy has two-tails! Why would we never be born like dis guy?" said a bunch of alley cats meeting on one of the most unique and surprisingly overlooked member in the cat party, Roscow the Double-Tailed Cat is known for being playful, energetic, and is good at sports. 


Marcoco Polo-Lolo is the shortest of the lot. His name obviously is a inspiration on the famous explorer, Marco Polo. Unlike Polo, Marcoco Polo-Lolo rarely explores at all and likes to be mischievous and quick witted.



One of the latest posters I made was a pitch on Glenn Miller's classic song, Kalamazoo. When I made this poster, I loved the original song. Glenn Miller is one of my favorite musicians and his songs can be really relaxing, and this is by far his best. When I'm going to make fanmade animations on classic music, the first one I planned on doing is the Artmania Cats sing Kalamazoo in a Bob Clampett like cartoon. Bob Clampett is one of my favorite animators. 

When this amazing song gets into the public domain in like the late 2030s, or if i can get rights to it, I will be making it into an animated music video. 



The cats were inspired by my favorite cartoon, Kitty Kornered (1946) with the 4 zany cats. Highly recommend you watching it, it's hilarious, and also features my favorite character, Porky Pig. 


Maybe soon I should talk about Classic Cartoon Cats and Dogs on my blog presumably this month.


Have a good day and I will make another post tomorrow like always. 👍 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hare Ribbin' (1944) Part 2

  The underwater effect is really great in this cartoon. I also love how Bugs dressed up as a mermaid, literally plays tag and slaps the hec...