Thursday, August 29, 2024

Welcome.

I'm SNG. A person who has creativity in the heart, and comedy in the soul. 

My favorite hobby has always been drawing because it's an inspiration that will become the future in my life. 

I started out watching a bunch of TV shows on Nick Jr. and Cartoon Network when I was little and then began going on YouTube and exploring at a big kid age. 



               Yo Gabba Gabba was one of my biggest influences.



But then, I researched Tom and Jerry on the WB Kids channel, and I had to watch more of it. It started to begin when I was watching a more popular video on the channel. Presumably a compilation clip showed Tom and little bulldog, Tyke. It showed Tyke all messy and Tom was willing to dress himself like a chicken in clever ways. It's funny. And I all the sudden heard Tom screaming at the top of his lungs after Tyke bite his tail. I was absolutely satisfied and wanted to watch more of Tom and Jerry throughout time. This was when I searched for another classic cartoon called Looney Tunes and it changed my life.



    This is the scene that changed my life forever. From Slicked-Up Pup (1951) one of my favorite Tom and Jerry Shorts for that reason alone.


This was when I wanted to show the world what I got and began to have more of an interest in classic animation. The way characters moved, the immortal personalities, the wit, the timing everything in Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes was pitch perfect. Even with their roughest decade the 60s, they had some OK and influential cartoons. 


And while I'm talking about classic cartoons, I want to talk about some of my favorites so far. But I got to leave it here. So until then, you'll see me check out some underrated gems you'll love to see. Bye-a! 👋 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hare Ribbin' (1944) Part 1/2

  September 17th to September 18th I will be talking about Hare Ribbin' (1944). My favorite classic cartoon that has the best animated f...