Saturday, September 7, 2024

My Very First Drawings I Could Find

 

I first started watching and experiencing art when I was about a year old, and I grew up watching stuff on Nick Jr. the most. Shows like Yo Gabba Gabba, The Backyardigans, Ni Hao Kai Lan, and while I watched them back then, I had a real interest in doing something that would change my life. I was extremely hands-on when I was a toddler and I mostly colored with crayons on a messy piece of paper.


This isn't what I drew when I was a toddler but this was basically what my creations pretty much looked like -



For a few years I didn't really know too much on cartoon characters because I was still really little. 😅 

But when I did, I really did and I couldn't stop drawing characters.



In fact the first drawing I ever found and discovered in my old drawings was a picture of Mario. I pretty much had limited color crayons back then but it's still a treasure. 


Another Mario character called Bob Omb I drawn the same day as I did Mario. I felt like at that time I was obsessed with the franchise. I loved the characters designs, and I played games on my DS almost every day when I was 5 or 6.


This one is really interesting for one thing I used to have when I was little.
Of course I had toys when I was really young and I remembered having Jake and The Neverland Pirates figures of Jake and Izzy with their water jets, since I liked the show when I was around 6.


This probably isn't the very first time i drew the spongebob crew but it's the first in which is existed. Mr. Krabs looks funny, Squidward's eyes are not right and I can't see where spongebob is since I guess back then I didn't have a yellow marker.


Ok, yeah, I know I wasn't allowed to watch Aqua Teen for a reason when I was about 7 but I always loved the designs of Master Shake, Frylock and Meatwad, when I first seen them they felt so different than any other character I ever seen back then.


I started to get way more skilled drawing characters when I was about 8. I was also in love for the sonic characters and basically drew every character at least the main ones. Fun Fact, I actually wanted to bring this to my elementary school once and my teachers loved it.


As of 2024, I'm a 17 year old wacky cartoonist nowadays in a love for classic animation and dancing and now my drawings look like this.


I became more of a digital artist and a cartoon character designer pro as well as drawing nostalgic like backgrounds. The future is looking bright out there.

Anyways posting more tomorrow. Bye-a! 👋 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Originality Is Overrated In Animation

  You know, when it comes to liking a certain part of animation, you usually like something 2D, 3D, Stop Motion, or something I'm not us...