Guess where this capture comes from? Yep. It's a movie. What'd you think from the 50s, even later?
NOPE! This is from The Trail of The Lonesome Pine from 1936!
This is truly stunning. It's almost color accurate in spots, especially the outdoor scenes. This is also another Henry Fonda and Sylvia Sidney movie. You Only Live Once is one of my favorite movies and I honestly want to give this film in particular a go.
Besides On Golden Pond, I never actually seen Fonda in color, especially when he was young. Usually I'm not one of those people even for someone who is healthy-obsessed with Old Hollywood, who's saying that "they're easily handsome, I adore how they look", but I'm not afraid to say it. He's kinda cute, especially in scenes where there's a wholesome and calm vibe to it.
I was also astounded by Sidney's bedroom. Does anyone want to imagine living in this room? It's so calm and the colors are simple but pleasurable.
Hopefully you thought that this movie's screencaps were interesting. I recently discovered this film yesterday online so I was happy to see parts of it and experience a little early color beauty from the 30s.
No comments:
Post a Comment