So these past few days I wanted to re-style my Miis to more recognizable characters, or characters that I made that are Art-Mania characters instead of random ones that have no interest whatsoever.
Now these Miis are becoming more popular on the island but I feel like they don't fit the overall vibe of the island. Being my hand-drawn characters and other media characters coming along. I don't think Tyrone and Chelsa are an extreme fit with themselves and seem like one-note characters.
So instead of Tyrone and Chelsa how about Tank and Isabelle the Koala Girl?
These two are already married and they would be great as a distinctive marriage.
Colleen is a character I don't think deserves well enough on this island, but I also do want to change her. Instead she's probably going to have an almost opposite personality and is supposedly a villain from the series, named Jelicious Jarlin. I made her almost a decade ago online and I thought it would be a great idea to replace her with this memorable design.
In my list of the 70 Mii Character Ideas I wanted to add Srobel Ghann (below up) and add a heart shaped Lovv Haart to the mix. Probably going to take some time to make here. Imagine how she would look like in previous Tomodachi's? Not like a heart at all. So she'll be a unique addition!
That's all for now, don't know if I'm going to do other characters beside these 3. Like I said I already revamped Bert to make him a rabbit son to Earl Rogers, and The Heavnly Puss cat from Tom and Jerry.
No comments:
Post a Comment