Monday, September 28, 2026

Tomodachi Life Living The Dream 4

 


This is Part 4 of the Tomodachi Life Living The Dream series enjoy!



Miis that own houses usually do this to celebrate how great they are so I thought that this was wholesome for me to do this with Cory and her mother, Rabra.




This is the 2nd time in a row Malley has been mentioned on the news. 




Earl is probably my favorite Mii on this island, he's very well-detailed but he's also really nice, is easy with relationships and seems very chill. I did a really good job making him. 

He's at the beach with his wife Bernadette.




Tank and Isabelle chatting while Piglet is laughing.




Still Lovv Haart is still attracted to Heavenly Cat.



These are always fun to watch. Two lovers on the beach with a filter to make it more fancy and magical.







Thought this was funny and somewhat relatable to me.



I finally got this imaginary scene. Onu is apparently Majesty on Anything Goes, lol.



I barely give nicknames to Miis but since Pamela is Earl's granddaughter I thought this was adorable to screencap this exact moment where Pamela decides to now call Earl, Grandpa. 😊












Officially added Crabby Totolino, a partner of Earl's to the island. He sounds very unusual but he's very cute. Also, what is Lovv Haart doing here?


Made a sketch as well.



This is the first time I gotten the Odd One Out game and it was surprisingly enjoyable. 



Happy O' Malley on vacation.














To end it off, Earl and Crabby doing yoga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tomodachi Life Living The Dream 4

  This is Part 4 of the Tomodachi Life Living The Dream series enjoy! Miis that own houses usually do this to celebrate how great they are s...