Friday, October 9, 2026

Tomodachi Life Living The Dream 7

 

This is Part 7 of The Tomodachi Life Living The Dream series and what a better way to start off with the Mii News!




Rabbit imagining himself with other animals on the bouncy playground ride. That face 😳




Me hanging out with Wile E Coyote.







Always enjoy capturing The Rogers family. Pamela and her grandma having a good time.




Throughout most of my playtime, I always tried helping out my Miis when they hiccup or couldn't move. Happy and Cedric aren't really at the friends meter yet so this will probably gain their relationship.




Me taking pictures of my favorite Mii on the island. This is so cool. 😄





Dad drinking something from a vending machine.








Added a cute character I created last month. My love for squirrels started earlier this year and it kept continuing after I watched a classic Disney live action movie titled Perri. So I named her Cheri. 










Finally gave Eeyore a catchphrase.



Goofy and Wile in their most wholesome moment. Never saw this cutscene. I love this. 






Gave Coyote some Looney Tunes to watch on the TV.




And also gave Crabby a vacation because he wasn't feeling too well.











Lovv Harrt is related to Srobel Ghann so he's here on Anything Goes!












Final picture! Malley and Cheri searched for the treasure. 💎👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tomodachi Life Living The Dream 7

  This is Part 7 of The Tomodachi Life Living The Dream series and what a better way to start off with the Mii News! Rabbit imagining himsel...